Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I tell you, if Friday doesn't get here soon, I'm not sure I'll make it til then...LOL. Actually, make that Monday, because this coming weekend is going to be VERY busy! I have yet to have a day off this week, which is rare considering I "normally" work no more than 3 days a week right now. But my shop manager has been very sick and has only worked one day. He's supposedly coming in tomorrow, but I still have to go in because I have some billings that I faxed out today that I need to follow up on and I'm expecting a parts delivery tomorrow.

On top of that I seem to be at the beginning stages of a cold, and I'm quite ornery, which doesn't make things very pleasant. I should be in bed rather than sitting here...LOL.

This weekend my daughter has basketball Saturday from 9 to noon and then on Sunday both kids have their school Christmas concerts. My daughters concert is at 2, then after hers they are going to have hot dogs and chili, then my sons concert is at 4. So that will make for a LOOOOOOONG day! Thankfully my Bengals are playing Monday night this week, so I won't miss them playing Sunday while I'm at these concerts. Heck, I may have had to pass on the concerts if they were playing ;-) JUST KIDDING!!!

Then Monday is the day of the year that is most difficult for me, I already feel myself getting depressed about it, but I'm trying my hardest not to by keeping busy, which is why I really don't mind working as much as I am this week!

So, that's what's going on with me in a nutshell. I really need to wrap things up and get ready for bed. Thanks to everyone that's been leaving me messages and comments, I enjoy reading them!

**huggles**

P.S. Hey Sneaky, if you really want that cookie recipe, let me know! You can email me at justsimplyholly at gmail dot com and I'll send it to you along with the tips about them that I've built up over the years! They're AWESOME cookies!!

Ok, I'm SERIOUSLY shutting down now, night all, sweet dreams!

No comments: