Thursday, December 14, 2006

I think it's going to be one of "those" days

First, I couldn't wake up. I'm normally up about 5:00 a.m. but this morning I just couldn't wake up for anything and finally rolled out of bed about 5:45, even then I really wasn't awake.

I got my coffee and sat down here to find that something must have "hijacked" my computer because my desktop was the default XP wallpaper, and NONE of my stuff was there anymore, so I restored it back 2 days and that fixed the "problem" then I ran my anti spy and anti virus. So far so good, everything seems to be as it was when I shut it down last night.

The kids got up relatively good this morning, the only argument was when my son snatched the remote for the TV from my daughter, which is good for the two of them, normally mornings with them are a nightmare lately.

I was reading emails when I heard this noise then a crash from the kitchen. I turned and looked out and my best mixing bowl fell off the top of the freezer onto the floor and shattered into a bazillion pieces. Why it was on top of the freezer and not in the cabinet I have NO idea and at this point I'm not even sure I want to know...LOL. So now I have to replace it, which stinks!

The kids are gone to school and hubby is gone to work and I'm sitting here drinking coffee. I feel like crud! I'm totally exhausted, I have a headache and my neck and shoulders ache. I'd LOVE to stay home today, but just can't. I got word that they're starting the paperwork on my Jimmy, so I'm putting every last penny I can away so that I have the money for it when they call and say it's ready to be picked up.

I don't think I said anything about it here, so here's the story about my Jimmy. We have a neighbor that owns a towing company and back in October he towed a 1994 GMC Jimmy. The owner never called to claim it or anything, so after 30 days he called my hubby and asked if it would be anything we were interested in. Hubby went and looked at it and told our neighbor "HECK YEAH"! It's a 1994 Jimmy with about 125,000 miles on it, it's 4 door 4 wheel drive, leather interior and a towing package. He's going to give us a good deal on it, which is very nice of him! Last week they finally had keys made for it and started it up and I guess it runs awesome, which was the one hold back we all had on it. He wouldn't sell it to us if it didn't run or had major motor problems.

So, that's the story of my truck. We have to wait on paper work, but it's looking like I'll have it in mid to late January, which is fine! I'm excited! I've driven my little Honda station wagon for 4 years now...LOL. OH, and speaking of cars, hubby sold his Ford Ranger the other day and bought himself a Ford Explorer. I must admit he looks more "natural" in it than he ever did in his Ranger...LOL.

OK, going to get moving here. Have a great day!
**huggles**

No comments: