Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shows I love and why I love them

I admit that I am a television addict. When the TV is on, if there is local news on, that's what it's tuned into. In the mornings we watch news from 5 AM until 11 AM, then again at noon, then from 4 PM to 6:30 PM.

But, when there's not news on, we watch a HUGE variety of shows and I decided I'd talk about a few of my favorite shows and why I like them so much, so here goes!

    Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - I love the feeling this show gives and how much it can and does help people! Unfortunately, there are those that have been helped by this show that have taken advantage of it and have lost or are on the verge of losing what was given to them!

    The First 48 - I'll admit it, I'm addicted to reality cop shows! Blame it on COPS, or Unsolved Mysteries, I watched the heck out of them for a LONG time! But this show has definitely become one of my favorites and I watch it as often as I can catch it!

    American Idol - I love this show because of what it does for us as a family! It's the one show that when it comes on, we all drop what we're doing and sit and watch it as a family! We laugh with the contestants, we cry when they're sent home, and we cheer for the winner, even if it's not the one we hoped would win! But it always brings us together as a family, which is a bonus, especially with teens!

    CSI: Miami - I've been a David Caruso fan since his days on NYPD Blue. And yes, I hated him for leaving! So I was THRILLED to find out he was coming back! And this time, I think he really found his "niche" show! I love the entire cast!

    We Mean Business - This show has just recently caught my eye and I have to admit that I quickly became a fan! In this show, they take small businesses that are struggling and give them a complete makeover! Some of the stores had absolutely no clue what they had in inventory, so they'd bring in the top computers and barcode scanners, count their inventory and after the makeover, keeping track of what they have is no longer an issue. The do a complete remodel of their stores, and the results are truly AMAZING!


So there you have it, a few of my all time favorite shows! Now it's your turn, what are some of your favorites?

No comments: