Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Blogiversary To ME!

Well, I'm actually two days early, but I knew that if I didn't bring it up now I would probably forget about it...LOL! It's so strange to think that it two days it will be four years since I wrote my first blog post here! And who would have ever thought that that first post would be the foundation that would give me a way to talk about the things that have gone on in my life, a way to make new friends and become a way for me to provide some additional income for my family? I know I sure never thought it would!

Over the past four years there have been MANY changes in my life, and even a couple of moves...LOL! When I started this blog my children were 11 and 9, they're now grumpy teenagers. And when I started this blog I was still in my 30's, now I'm approaching my mid 40's. Four years ago we lived in an apartment in a very busy part of town, surrounded by blacktop, now we live in the country surrounded by acres and acres of woods and wildlife! All these changes in just four short years! I think the only thing that's the same in my life as it was four years ago is the fact that we still have my old Honda station wagon and it's still running like a top! Well, I'm sure if I were to dig through my closets and dressers I probably still have some of the same clothes that I had four years ago to...LOL!

But my point is this, although my life is always changing and many things may be different now than they were four years ago, the one thing that is the same is that I'm still right here, on this blog. I know that I don't post as much here as I used to, and I apologize for that. I'll do my best to try to change that.

So to all of you that still come around, checking things out here, THANK YOU! Thank you for being a part of my life, thank you for being with me through the ups and downs of the past four years and thank you for being a friend! Let's all hope that the next four years aren't quite as bumpy...LOL!

No comments: