Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on the job hunting

I "think" I said something here the other day about the fact that I had been filling out as many online job applications as I could as well as emailing my resume. I haven't been to a job interview in YEARS, so I was unprepared when one of the applications I filled out the other day actually called me for an interview. But I'm really excited about it too!

I know that with our current financial status the thought of opening up a small business franchise isn't something that is very realistic for me, so for now I'm just going to find a job and punch a time clock for someone else! It really isn't that bad of a thing because the only thing that I have to worry about is being able to get to work on time. If something at work breaks, I don't have to come up with the money to fix it or replace it.

But for now, I just have to worry about keeping the butterflies in my stomach under control, keeping my breakfast down and getting ready for this interview, which is now in 2 1/2 hours, so I'd better get my toosh off this computer and get moving! I'll let ya know how it went tonight or tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments: