Thursday, August 21, 2008

Set for pickup!

I have a package that I needed to ship ASAP that's been sitting here for a couple of days now. It's been a somewhat busy, crazy kind of week and I just haven't had time to get it down to UPS to ship it. When I said something about the fact that I still hadn't been able to take it to have it shipped to my husband last night he told me that I should check and see if it would be possible to schedule a pick up for it since it has a prepaid label on it.

Gosh he's one heck of a smart guy, I knew I married him for some reason...LOL! So now I don't have to worry about running way over to the UPS facility, they'll come to me to pick it up. I just made sure that the box I packed the items in was good and sturdy and also made sure that all of the edges and seams were sealed with postage tape so that I don't have to worry about the box coming open in transit!

I'll be glad to get this specific package on it's way! It is, hopefully, the end to a not so pleasant experience with a company over faulty products. But, they've been very decent and gracious with us for the most part! Now if I could just find a way to pack up my kids and ship them somewhere....LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!

No comments: