Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun things from last weekend

I doubt that I'll ever be a huge NASCAR fan, the races on TV just aren't the same as they are in person and, well, it's just not financially possible for me to physically go to every NASCAR race there is.

It was cute this weekend though. The campground was packed full of people, and there were lots of kids running around. Someone in the campground had an airbrush and they were using stencils to paint the number of the kids' favorite driver on their faces, or anything else the kids wanted it painted on.

I still haven't chosen a favorite driver, there are certain numbers that I favor, but I don't particularly care for the drivers who have those numbers on their cars. I guess I'll just have to start paying more attention to the races and do like I did when I chose my favorite football team.

No comments: