Friday, August 22, 2008

Up and down, up and down

That's how my emotions have been this past week! Things are going good one moment, then the next I'm crying for no reason at all, then the next thing I know I'm totally flipping out.

Granted, it has been a very stressful week and some days I've felt like I'm trying to run backwards on treadmills that are moving forwards. It just feels like every time I turn around, the little bit of ground on something just gets undone! I know that in the end things will work out, they always do. It's just getting through them while they're happening that makes me a little "rough around the edges".

At least it's the weekend, internet or not, there's always something that needs to be done on the weekends! And I'll have my hubby around, which "usually" makes me feel a little less stressed!

No comments: