Monday, May 26, 2008

See you next week!!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! It's the "unofficial" start of summer and let me tell you, it's a BEAUTIFUL day here in NW Ohio! The last I checked our temperature was 81 degrees, it's mostly sunny and we have a light to medium wind which is really doing a nice job of keeping the temperature down, although I'm sure being surrounded by 60 acres of woods helps with that too..LOL!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I won't be around again until next week. I'm leaving on a trip this evening. And no, before you ask, it's not one of the Orlando vacations that you've heard me talk about that my family wanted to go on, although hopefully we'll get to do that within the next year of so.

I'm heading out to the west coast with my best friend and her daughter. Her daughter recently graduated from college and was hired by a company in California so we're making the road trip out there with her so that she doesn't have to go alone, then my friend and I will fly home. It's going to be a wonderful trip and a break that I've needed for a long time! So behave and play nice with the other bloggers and I'll catch up with you when I get home!

No comments: