Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's been a fun trip!

It is so difficult for me to believe that this is the last day of this trip. The past 8 days have gone by so fast, driving through all the different states, seeing all the different scenery and oh the things I've seen!

Being from NW Ohio, I'm used to the roadkill on the edge of the road being things like raccoons or opossum, I actually seen a few dead armadillo's and even a few snakes on this trip!

In Vegas I seen people from all walks of life and even caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a Vegas show girl in her costume, complete with an ornate head dress, big fluffy ostrich feathers and sequins.

And yesterday, in San Francisco, I seen all kinds of street performers and artists. There were two guys that painted their skin silver and wore silver colored clothing pretending to be robots, there was a man with a dog doing a stage show, and several young men who put on an amazing dance!

I'm kind of sad to see this trip to come to an end, but part of me will also be kind of glad to get home to my family and my puppies too!

No comments: