Sunday, May 25, 2008

AHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOO

Although this is one of my favorite times of the year, right now Spring is really irritating me, in more ways than one...LOL! This is our first Spring season in this house and I was pretty certain that my allergies were going to give me a fit, but I honestly had no idea exactly how bad they were going to be! And when you add my asthma into the equation, you've got one heck of a not so good combination!

I've woken up in the middle of the night two times in the past month either having a sneezing attack or an asthma attack. I can deal with my allergy and asthma problems during the day, but waking up like that is not a pleasant feeling, nor is it much fun either. I've had a few people suggest that I look into putting an air purifier in my bedroom to help alleviate some of my allergy and asthma problems, but I honestly don't know that much about them to know what would be the best brand or type to get.

I've seen some really good deals on Austin Air air purifiers online, with some of them priced as low as $299.99 that can change the air in the room up to 4 times an hour. So I think I'll have my husband check them out over the next few weeks to see what one he thinks would work the best for my needs.

No comments: