Sunday, April 13, 2008

Older VS Younger

I'm not sure if any of you who read here watch Rock of Love on VH1 or not, but I thought, since tonight is the season finale, I'd post some thoughts on the two girls that are left, which are Ambre and Daisy.

Only last week did we find out that Ambre is just a little bit older than what she had actually told Brett she was. Honestly, I thought she looked a little bit older than the 31/32 years she said she was, but I didn't think she was as close to 40 as she is. Not that I think that's a bad thing, if anything I think it's more of a benefit than a down fall. Brett comes across as if he's ready to settle down and the vast majority of the girls that have been on both seasons of Rock of Love have been WAAAAAAAAAAY too young and immature for him. My only draw back about Ambre is I'm not 100% sure she could handle Brett's rocker life style. She seems to like to party and have a good time, but I don't know if she could live it daily.

Daisy is young and very energetic, Brett wouldn't have to worry about buying her a supply of best anti wrinkle cream for a few more years, and I have no doubt she'd be able to deal with and handle Brett's rocker life style! But some things that I don't like about Daisy are the fact that she hasn't been very honest and upfront about her life. It wasn't until it was aired in her dirty laundry that she finally admitted to living with her ex boyfriend. And I think it was pretty crappy that she only just recently brought up the fact that she had gone out with Cee Cee too. I think she's very emotional and almost comes off as if she's unstable.

That being said, I want to say that I hope he chooses Ambre, but I think Daisy would be the best choice for him. I think that Daisy is more the style of person that Brett is looking for, but I still like Ambre better!!! I guess we'll find out in just a few hours who his choice is. Let's just hope the whole thing doesn't end up like last season did!

No comments: