Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a weekend!!!

WOW, the weekend went by like a whirlwind romance! I swear it was just 5:00 PM Friday, but the clock on my computer says that it's 8:56 PM Sunday night. I accomplished a TON of stuff this weekend, but it feels like I got nothing done! I guess it feels like I didn't get anything done because almost the entire weekend was spent running around!

My husband decided that this weekend was the weekend we were going to replace the things we needed to replace the most so we spent the weekend shopping for coffee makers, a new vehicle for me, a new laptop for him. We were successful in finding his laptop and my new vehicle, I'd like to introduce you to Armando


Armando is my "new to me" 1995 Ford Aerostar and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier! Yes, he is 12 years old, but he's only had one owner besides myself, he just flipped 103,000 miles, EVERYTHING on him is in perfect working condition (including the air conditioning) and we got him for HALF of what we were planning on spending on a vehicle for me. Other than a ding in the front fender and a small scratch on the hood, his body is in mint condition and his paint is so pretty and shiny! He goes down the road so nicely, even on days like today where we have wind gusts over 50 MPH. So, he may not be brand new, but I've owned 4 other Ford Aerostar vans and I LOVE them!

Geesh, I got so excited telling you about Armando that I forgot to tell you that we were also successful in finding my husband a new laptop! Best Buy had a HONEY of a deal on a Compaq Presario with a 17 in screen that we just couldn't walk away from! He's like a little kid in a candy store right now...LOL! Poor guy, he's 47 years old and this is the very first brand spanking new computer he has ever owned...LOL!

No comments: