Saturday, February 09, 2008

Somewhere not as cold

I do realize that because I live in NW Ohio, cold weather in the winter is simply a part of life. I grew up across the border just into Michigan, so I've always lived with this type of weather. That doesn't mean I like it though. When the weather man said that our over night temperature tonight is going to drop into the single digits, if not below zero, all I could think of was running away. I'm not looking for "hot" weather, just weather that has more than one number in the degrees...LOL! I've always wanted to take a trip to Branson, and when I seen some of the beautiful real estate Branson had to offer, it sure made it tempting! Their average temperature this time of the year is in the mid 40's and that is a temperature I could handle!

No comments: