Monday, February 11, 2008

The strange shows my kids watch

Although my kids are usually watching TV in a different room than I do, I walk through the room often and have caught some of the different shows that they are watchin. There have even been times where the show looked like something I might like and I've sat and watched it with them. But I have also walked through and seen some strange shows as well. One day they were watching a show where a celebrity was trying to find their "perfect match". I swear the celebrity and the person who was helping them find their match came off like commodity brokers rather than someone looking for a special someone to share their life with! And the people on the show that were trying to compete for the celebrity's attention came off as a group of money grubbing whoremongers....LOL! Makes me VERY glad that I've already found my special someone!

No comments: