Monday, December 10, 2007

Vacation Lists

As it's getting closer to our big vacation, I find myself making lists. Although my house usually doesn't show it, when it comes to many things I prefer to be as organized as possible, and one of the best organizational tools for me are lists. So far I've made lists of things we need to get done before we leave, websites that I've found great rates for our travel plans from and places that I'd like to visit while we're on vacation.

Since we're down to about two months until we leave I decided that I need to start making lists of the things we need to be sure we pack and/or take with us. My husband has our only laptop, and although he's happy with it, the few times that I have used it, it really has driven me batty! Although I don't plan on spending hours on the computer while we're away, I know that there is no way I could go 10 days without a computer and internet!

So I asked my husband if he thought it might be a good idea for us to look into a short term laptop rental. This would give us the ability to get online while we're on vacation with a laptop that isn't totally outdated without having to make a major purchase. He thinks it would be an option that we should explore, but said to wait until we get a little closer, that way we'll know better as to what our finances will be.

No comments: