Sunday, December 02, 2007

If you could have just one thing...

Have you ever asked someone the question; "If you could have just one thing, what would it be?" My husband and I were sitting at our computers last night, and he turned around and asked me if I remembered when I had asked him that question several months ago. I told him yes, that I did remember it and that I also remember that he said that he had everything he could ever want. He then said, "I've changed my mind, there is something I want, and this is it".

I walked over to his computer to see what he was talking about and he pointed to a watch, or more specifically a Franck Muller watch. Now, we've never been extravagant people, but that would be an extremely extravagant item for him to have.

But I have to admit, it was a gorgeous watch! And yes, if I had that kind of money to spend on him, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one for him because he definitely deserves to have something nice because of all he does!

No comments: