Tuesday, December 18, 2007

He's not so significant right now...LOL!

I love my husband with all my heart, but sometimes I could strangle him! Last week was a rough work week for him, he had one day that he was awake for almost 48 hours straight, working 32 hours, and he had another day where he was awake for 24 hours straight working almost 20 hours. By the time Thursday night got here he was physically and mentally exhausted and his system was completely run down. From being so run down he ended up getting a horrible cold. He kept trying to write it off as a sinus infection, but I kept telling him he was wrong. Well guess who was right? ME!!! And because he didn't stay away from me I now have his stupid cold, only I have it much worse than he did!

It kicked in late Sunday afternoon for me and by yesterday morning, I was toast! Unfortunately I couldn't spend yesterday resting because I had an important appointment at 11:00, by the time I got home from my appointment, all I wanted to do was sleep! I've got the sneezing and coughing semi under control, but my nose is a whole different story. It's running worse than Delta faucets open full blast! I've gone through one box of tissues since this kicked in Sunday evening and am beginning to consider buying stock in the Kleenex company...LOL!

No comments: