Sunday, December 16, 2007

I don't know what to get her!

I'm still totally stuck as to what to get my mom for a Christmas gift. She's not a very cooperative person as far as telling you what she would like for a gift, her answer is always something like "I don't need anything, spend the money on the kids". I know that she loves snowmen, but I don't want to get her something that she can only use seasonally. She and my step father like to go out to eat after church every week, so I've thought about a gift card from one of their favorite restaurants, but I want to get her something that's specifically for her! I'm thinking about getting her a special piece of religious jewelry, to the best of my knowledge she doesn't have a nice cross necklace and I've seen a few that I think she would love! And it's something that would be specifically for her, which is what my goal is!

No comments: