Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Belated Merry Christmas!

Hello! I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful Christmas! We've had a very crazy week here and being as sick as I was certainly didn't help much either.

Our Christmas Day was very quiet and relaxing, which is just the way that I like them. The kids actually slept in which gave the hubby and I a chance to have coffee and wake up a bit before all the commotion started...LOL!

Between Christmas with their grandmother and Christmas Day, the kids were spoiled ROTTEN! Grandma went crazy on clothes, as she always does, which made my 12 year old daughter thrilled...LOL! My son was just as happy because he finally has some school uniform pants that fit him. But sadly my "boy" no longer wears boy sizes, he has graduated to the young mens department. *cry* I guess, considering that he's almost 15, it is to be expected. But as a parent, in many ways you want them to stay little!

We couldn't decide what to make for Christmas dinner and on Christmas Eve day ended up picking up a couple of pizza kits to make for Christmas dinner. But my daughters "boyfriend" ended up coming over for dinner on Christmas Eve, so I ended up making the pizza's then..LOL! Neither hubby and I were feeling very good yesterday so we decided on a soup and sandwich Christmas dinner and I made a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup complete with homemade noodles. It was AWESOME! There was only enough left over for a bowl for my hubby to take to work today, so I would have to say that it went over well!

Not sure what all I'm going to get done today. I hope to take the tree down and need to do some MAJOR organizing in my room. Then comes the oh so fun chore of sorting and folding socks. Out of all the household chores, that is definitely my least favorite!

Have a great day!

No comments: