Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Technology is great, but...

I'm all for new technology, I think it's great and I know that it helps many different people in many different ways. But one thing that annoys me are the changes that are being made as far as watching TV. Sure the newer TV's are great and give you a better picture than you've ever had before, but one thing kind of bothers me. Although we are fortunate enough to have satellite TV right now, there have been times in the past when we couldn't afford it, so we would rely on rabbit ear antennas to pull in local stations. With the changes that are going to happen with TV, from what I understand, you won't be able to do this. Instead you'll have to have HDMI switches to pull in the channels if you don't have satellite or cable TV. And if you have an older analog TV, well, you're simply out of luck. Oh well, I just need to accept that it's part of change and there isn't much I can do about it.

No comments: