Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some sad news...

Although I haven't worked in a few weeks I have kept in touch with my boss and shop manager. From the sounds of it, it's probably better that I'm not in the shop right now because my bosses father recently got some very bad news. He has been battling cancer for a while now but had a "clean bill of health" for about the last 6 months. At a check up a few weeks ago he was given the news that he has less than 3 months left to live. So after thinking they had beat the odds, they are now scrambling to get things in order and make sure things like his will and life insurance policies are up to date. My hope is that they have him until after the holidays because I know personally how difficult it is to lose a loved one during the holiday season.

No comments: