Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time for an update!

First, an about life update! Life in the woods is going good! We have TONS and TONS of leaves everywhere, it's so pretty, but I dread the thought of raking them! Since we don't have access to the blowers that we've used the past few years we will have to rake them by hand this year. Can you say YUCK?!?!

I'm making good progress at getting boxes unpacked and out of the way! At this time there are only 2 boxes left in the family room and only one in the living room. If all goes well I should have those taken care of by this weekend. I also hope to get the cabinet doors for the upper kitchen cabinets painted this week. The lower doors, well, I'm not even sure if they are going to be salvageable or not.

After I get those things taken care of I'm going to start getting out my Christmas stuff. But I probably won't start digging those out until the week of Thanksgiving because if I start putting them up before that my hubby will have a fit...LOL! Also, on a Christmas note, we had a family vote and I lost 3 votes to 1, so this year we are going to have a real Christmas tree rather than an artificial one. The main thing I don't like about having a real tree is that I can't put it up as early as I like putting my Christmas tree up. But hey, I was out voted, so there's not much I can do about it!

Now, for the blog update. As you can see, I've finally updated it with a new layout. I liked the coffee one, but I didn't like it either....LOL! I do like this one much better and I hope you do as well.

No comments: