Friday, November 16, 2007

Lights Before Christmas

One of my favorite things about the holiday season are all of the different light displays. This morning on the local news they announced that the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo start tonight! Of all the light displays in the area, this is, without a doubt, my all time favorite! First, because I LOVE the zoo, and second because it's such a fun experience! As much as I'd love to run out tonight and see it right away, I'd rather wait until there is snow on the ground, because it makes the lights that much more beautiful to look at!

It's so much fun to go on a chilly night when there's snow on the ground. You hit up one of the food stands and grab a big old cup of hot cocoa and just enjoy the sights! The animals that are out seem to enjoy the light shows too!

So if you're near the Toledo area, be sure to stop by before they turn out the lights on December 31st, it's an experience you're sure to enjoy!

No comments: