Friday, March 16, 2007

**Cough**Cough**Sneeze**Sneeze**

Yup, that's me you hear hacking up a lung and sneezing it up....LOL! I started coming down with this "bug" Wednesday afternoon and I'm not sure if it's getting better or worse, it all depends on the moment because one moment I feel "OK", the next I feel like crud! I know it's nothing more than sinus because it's all in my face and when I blow my nose my eye fills up with air which means my sinus cavity is packed.

I'm playing doctor and taking some antibiotics that I had left over and then I'm taking Claritin D. But like I said, one minute I'm fine, the next I'm not.

Hubby, on the other hand, is even sicker than I am. We finally had to take him to the ER because he couldn't see the doctor today. He has a full blown case of Bronchitis and is on some heavy duty cough meds and antibiotics. His problem is he can't stop coughing, but it's not a "productive" cough, it's a dry one. So, he is miserable, to say the least. Hopefully the new meds will help him. We also have to keep the heat down or he really gets to coughing, which means we're all walking around here bundled up while he's got the heat down and fans going...LOL. It's this dang weather change, it does it to us every time. Wednesday it was 73 degrees and when we woke up Thursday morning the temp was below freezing. But, that's Ohio for you, don't like the weather, wait an hour.

**huggles**

No comments: