Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Something new and different here that I thought I'd try. It's called the Friday Feast, hope you enjoy!

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

Fortunately, I haven't been "sick" sick yet this winter. I've had a few sniffles, sneezes and coughs, but nothing worth worrying about!

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

Weeeeeellllllllll, I reallly don't have a closet, but my dressers are dominated with denim, black, grey and sage green. My work shirts, when I do work, are heather grey with the Bobcat Logo on them, 99.9% of the time I wear jeans whether it's to work or not, and my favorite color lately seems to be sage green, thus most of my "leave the house" shirts are sage green. I also have some black shirts of varying styles.

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

My personal comfort zone would be anywhere that I am alone. To me being alone is a sense of comfort. I enjoy the quiet and just being by myself, which is a huge thing for me because for a very large part of my life I dealt with abandonment issues and it was almost impossible for me to be alone. Now it's one of my favorite things, other than being snuggled up with my hubby!

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

I've always thought that I'd be a great contestant on Survivor because of the fact that not eating isn't a factor for me. I'm a very minimal eater and I don't mind eating things like rice and things from nature. The only bad thing is the fact that I CANNOT eat bugs and gross stuff because even the thought of it makes me gag, so if I were actually forced to do it, I'd probably throw up everywhere...LOL!

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

I guess I'd probably say the Fourth of July. I love summer and I love water and as a child we spent Fourth of July weekends at a family cottage on a private lake. We were out on the water all weekend and always watched the fireworks out on the lake in the boat. I also have a fond memory of decorating and riding my bike in the Fourth of July parade in 1976. It was a really neat thing because I was only 11 and it was the first time I had ever ridden my bike in town AND alone. Somewhere my mom still has pictures of me from that day.

~If you'd like to join in on Friday Feast head on over to the blog and sign up to be notified when the next feast comes up! It's a lot of fun and a great way to get to know people!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun feast! Sage green is beautiful and I love 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Sage...Knowing you...Sage...

Nicely done feast.

:-)