Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Days off...

Do they EVER go as we plan them to? My plan for today was to get busy and get some much needed stuff done around here, and possibly some more painting. I no more than sat down with a cup of coffee after getting the kids to the bus and making a couple of phone calls and my phone rang. I looked at the number on the caller ID and was like "UHT OH". It was the kids' school calling. My first thought was that one of their teachers was calling. When I answered, it was the secretary telling me that my youngest was vomitting uncontrolably and I needed to come and get her. So I grabbed my coat, purse, keys and the puke bucket and headed out to their school. Poor kid, she was so pale and had a mild fever, and it was only 8:30. She wasn't sick this morning, she acted fine and when I gave her a hug and kiss before she got out of the car for the bus I know she wasn't warm either. She slept the whole ride home from school and got pj's on and climbed in my bed and slept a while longer. She's up and moving now, back and forth between watching tv on the couch and playing on the puter, so hopefully she'll be ok, but I'll probably keep her home tomorrow just in case.
**huggles**

No comments: