Monday, November 20, 2006

Yup, I did it!!

Although hubby put his foot down and said "NO HOW NO WAY", I twisted his arm and convinced him otherwise. I mean, come on, what difference is one week going to make?

OH, you don't know what I did? Are you SURE you want to know??

OK, if you're REALLY sure, I'll show you....LOL












Yup, I put my Christmas tree up...LOL! We always put it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving anyways, and after seeing my mom's tree when I went up there Wednesday, I REALLY wanted mine up. It's so nice to sit in the living room at night and look at it! I actually spent more time in there last night than I did here!

And the kids just love it! My only "fear" is the dogs tearing it up, but they actually left it alone yesterday, so today will be the true test, at least for Harley, because no one will be home today. Riley is still in his crate when we're not home because of his tendency to chew things he shouldn't.

We did things a little different this year though. Rather than put it out in the foyer, we moved the love seat out to the foyer and put the Christmas tree in the living room. To be honest, I like it a lot better!

OK, time to get the kids up and moving for school. Have a great day!
**huggies**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice looking tree but I am sooo not ready for Christmas.

:-)