Monday, November 20, 2006

Home today

Well, as of right now, it looks like I'm home today, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The lady I had been cleaning for before I messed up my back obviously had to bring someone in to get the apartments cleaned since I couldn't work, which she had told me when I called her Friday. But she said she'd have to call me Monday morning and let me know if she had work for me or not. She called this morning and won't have anything for me to do until Wednesday, which is fine. I reminded her that I was going to be out of town on Friday, but could work on Saturday if she needed me, which she said was fine. So now I'm just waiting for my boss to call and let me know if he needs me at the shop today or tomorrow. It's going to make for a very slim check for me this week, which stinks, but I can finish things up around here if I don't have to work at the shop today. I'll let ya know what happens!
**huggies**

No comments: