Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday update

Well, I finally made it to the doctor, or should I say ER, because the doctor couldn't get me in yesterday. I have a severe back strain as well as severe back spasms. They drugged me up good before I left the ER last night...LOL. Hubby was fully taking advantage of the fact that I wasn't back seat driving...LOL.

BUT, this means that there is NO cleaning allowed this week. My limits, or things I am allowed to do involve sitting, standing, laying and walking, PERIOD. I can't pick up anything, and I am only to bend when it's absolutely necessary. I called the lady I've been cleaning for, she wasn't happy, but understood, then I called my boss and told him that if he wanted me to, I could come into the office this week and do stuff there as long as it didn't involve picking anything up or any type of bending and he said that's fine, I can work like 10-2 this week in the office, so that I'll at least have a check this week. I'm sure the place is a complete mess since I haven't been there in 10 days.

I got a phone call from my sister this morning. She called to tell me that a girl I babysat for when I was in my teens had passed away unexpectedly from an aneurysm over the weekend. It's scary to think of because this girl is like 10 years younger than I am. We did allot of things with their family, she was one of a set of triplets. I plan to attend her memorial service.

Anyway, that's it for now, gotta get ready to go to the office for a bit, have a great day!
**huggles**

No comments: