Monday, November 13, 2006

A very touching gift!

I'm very fortunate this year in the fact that during the holidays I will be able to have my family around me. But in years to come, I may not be so lucky, so this gift is something I think could be one of the most special things I have ever come across.

It's called a Virtual Cheering Squad , but I think Virtual Memory serves it better. If you check their site out you'll find that they offer a gift that is very touching and heartwarming! Thinking back to when I lost my father when I was in my teens, if I could have had something like this to remember his voice by it would have made a world of difference.

They also show a suggestion of giving it as a gift for someone in the Military who isn't home for the holidays which I think is a wonderful suggestion.

I personally am going to show this to my boss whose father is fighting cancer right now and suggest it to him as a gift for his father, and that he has the kids leave messages for "pawpaw" for when he's in the hospital to let him know how much they love him and cheer him up and encourage him to keep fighting.

I don't think I've ever run across something like this, but you can bet I won't ever forget it, and I hope that you keep it in mind too.

No comments: