Monday, November 20, 2006

OK, so I didn't stay home

LOL, just figures, when I plan on staying home, it doesn't end up that way. And of all days for me not to be home, today was one of the worst. I got into the shop and was there by myself and my cell phone rang. It was the kids' school, my son was sick and needed to be picked up ASAP. Well, since I was alone, I couldn't go, so I had to call hubby. He was way out on the other side of town, but would go get him, but it could take up to an hour. So I called the school and explained, and they were fine. UGH!! He's whiney tonight, which is going to make for a LOVELY night since I have my 2 niece's for the evening also.

Wish me luck!

**huggles**

1 comment:

Mig said...

Awww I hope he's feeling better soon. Having a sick child is just never fun.

Enjoy those neices!!