Thursday, November 16, 2006

The "new" blogger

I have to say that I am surprisingly pleased with the new version of blogger! I'm one of those people that are hesitant to change, my theory is if something works, leave it alone. I've put off clicking the button to change over to the new blogger for a while now, for fear of having to deal with all of the bugs and quirks that comes with something new. But so far, I am VERY pleased! I really enjoy the ability to "label" posts, or catagorize them. Makes things kind of neat. And publishing is TONS faster now than it used to be! The only draw back is that I don't know how to add my own graphics and banners yet...LOL. But I'll figure that out in time!

So, if you've been debating about changing over to the new blogger format, I can tell you that my experience with is has been good so far!

No comments: