Saturday, April 01, 2006

THINGS....

You know, I don't understand people these days. I'm not talking about any one specific person in general, I'm basically talking about everyone...LOL. Or at least everyone EXCEPT the people I know...LOL.

Alot of things have "happened" lately that make me question mankind in general. For instance. Last night I decided to grab a pizza for dinner. Now, since we live WAAAAAAAAAAAY out in "BFE" no one delivers out here, so we have to drive into town to pick it up. Not a big deal really, I usually don't mind.

On my way into town last night, around 5:30 or so, I had some friggin IDIOT pull out of an intersection in front of me, not close enough that I had to slam on the brakes, but close enough that I did have to slow down to keep from hitting them. About 1/4 of a mile later, this IDIOT turns into another driveway with no signal, warning, anything, they simply just turned. Now, the thing that "got me" about this person was that when they pulled out in front of me, I looked in my rear view mirror, there was not one single car behind me for as far as the eye could see. So this IDIOT had to pull out in front of me, rather than wait the few seconds for me to drive through the intersection, because they were in such a fvcking hurry to turn again.....A$$!!

Then, on the way home from the pizza place I get to an intersection with a stop light. I'm making a left turn in the left turn lane and there are guestimately 5 cars ahead of me. This stop light is one of those ones that I'd call a "quickie" because it doesn't stay green very long for the left turn. As the car ahead of me gets read to turn, the light turns yellow. Maybe I'm wrong, but common sense to me says that I need to accept that I'm not going to make my turn on this light, so I stopped, didn't even try to run the yellow light one bit. OH LORD, you'd have thought that I sat completely through the green light the way the A$$HOLE behind me reacted! He was blowing his horn and flipping me off and making all kinds of hand/arm gestures.

Now me, being the biatch that I am, I put my car in park, opened up my door and yelled to the jerkoff "Don't like it, FVCK IT" LMAO! Come on, why should I risk mine and my daughters lives to run a yellow light so that this jerk can run what would have been a red light? I'm sorry, but I just ain't doing that!!

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE.......SLOW THE HELL DOWN!! Life is NOT a race, and the risks that you take to get to your destination 2 seconds earlier only serve to harm everyone around you! Think about it, how would YOU feel if I turned in front of you and cut you off and caused you to have an accident and get hurt or possibly even kill someone you love and care about? You'd be fvckin PISSED!! So allow me to be smart enough to keep you AND me safe, along with our passengers! I'm not trying to keep you from where you are going or even cause you to be late, I'm trying to help BOTH of us get to our destinations SAFELYby following the law! And before you ask, NO, I am not a person that drives under the speed limit or purposely holds up traffic. I've made some bad choices in my life that have caused me or someone else to get hurt.

OK, I'm going to shut up now...LOL.

Have a great day everyone!

**huggles**

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Yep, people are idiots. No doubt. I honked at a guy the other day who was getting ready to run into me, and he gave me the finger. I'm like "dude, you're the dumbass, not me" but what could I do?