Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving week


OK, is it just me or is it VERY difficult to believe that Thanksgiving Day is almost here? It seems like not that long ago the kids were out of school for summer, yet here we are, 3 days away from Thanksgiving.

I opted to make Thanksgiving dinner this year for my family. It's my moms "off year" to make dinner for everyone, so I'm giving her a break!! I have mom, my sister, her hubby and 2 girls coming on Thursday. Not too large of a group, so it ought to be nice! I just have a TON of stuff to get done around here this week! But that's ok, the kids are off school after today, so I'll put them to work too...LOL.

Anyway, with everything that's going on, I'm unsure as to whether I'll be around this week, so I wanted to take a moment to wish each and everyone of you a VERY WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!! Please know that I am truly thankful that I have you in my life! Don't eat too much pumpkin pie....LOL
**huggles**
Luv Ya!

1 comment:

Running2Ks said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Show off the new home :)