Saturday, April 25, 2009

Still waiting to actually get in

Although we're just a week away from moving into the new house, I still have not been in it to see what the inside actually looks like. My husband has been inside it a few times, but never when I was around to go with him.

I do know, from what he has told me, that it is a MUCH nicer house than the one we're currently living in! While that's nice and all, I still want to see it with my own two eyes! I want to know how the house is laid out and what the rooms look like so I can have an general idea as to how I hope to set it up after we move the furniture in. I'd like to know whether or not the bathrooms have vessel sinks, which they probably don't, but a girl can dream, right? I'd like to know what the kitchen looks like, and how much cabinet space there is.

There's just so much I want to know, so much I need to know, and so little I actually know.....LOL! Yes, it is a nicer house and it's in a better school district, and I do trust my husband, but I still want to get inside of the house NOW! LOL I know, want, want, want. But it's just how I am ya know?

No comments: