Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What happens when you declutter

I've known for a long time that I'm a clutter bug, I won't deny that! But several things have recently gotten me into the state of mind that all this clutter HAS TO GO! Last weekend hubby and I had an "impromptu" yard sale, it really didn't go very well, but it did get us motivated to get rid of some of the stuff that's been laying around not being used!

It's amazing how different the family room looks now that there's not a ton of unused stuff lying around! If we could afford it, we'd actually have room now to put in some sort of nice seating, maybe even a small home theater seating area!

I know that we really need to do something out here to make it a little more comfortable for when we want to watch a movie. I'm really getting sick of having to sit here at my computer! Yes, my desk chair is comfortable, but I'd much rather sit somewhere away from my desk!

No comments: