Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This ought to be interesting

I have a couple of appointments with my son today, both of which are on upper floors in the buildings they are in. Normally, this wouldn't be a "problem", but I currently have a severely ingrown toenail on my left foot and I managed to twist my ankle pretty good yesterday chasing after one of the dogs through the woods. It's very interesting watching me try to walk right now, I look like I need some serious help....LOL!

Thankfully the doctors office, where the afternoon appointment is, has an elevator, so I'm not too worried about having to walk up the steps there. But the appointment this morning is in a building that does not have a public elevator, and our appointment is on the 3rd floor of the building. Once I really get up and moving, if I see that I'm having a difficult time walking, I'll have to check and see if they offer a stair lift or something because I can foresee it taking me FOREVER to get up three flights of steps with as much pain as I'm in!

No comments: