Sunday, December 02, 2007

Quiet but busy weekend!

I can't believe it's already Sunday evening! The weekend went by so fast, but I was pretty busy, so I'm sure that helped it go by even faster..LOL!

I still had several boxes that I haven't gone through and unpacked since we moved almost 2 months ago. So my goal yesterday was to get as many of them unpacked as possible. The unpacking part went really well, but I ran across several things of the kids' that I had saved along the years that really brought back memories and sent me down a tear filled memory lane...LOL!!

Being a parent is one of the most difficult things I've ever done. It's been filled with TONS of ups and downs, lots of laughing and crying and many things that I honestly never thought I'd experience. But being a parent of teenagers is definitely the biggest challenge I've had in my life! I love my kids with all my heart and the only thing I want is for them to be happy. And I tell you what, there isn't much in life that makes teenagers happy!

So seeing things that the kids had made when they were in their early school years made me think of the kids that they were then compared to the kids they are now. I just hope that we can all make it through these teen years and that my kids are happier when they get through them!

No comments: