Sunday, September 16, 2007

Four weeks in...

Well, the fourth week of classes is over. That means that my half semester class is also half over, which in turn means that I have a mid term exam this week. YUCK! The good news is that the class is my Mac class, so it's not that difficult. But the bad news is that the exam is over 7 chapters and the instructor didn't really specify which parts of the chapters would be covered on the exam. We had a quiz last week in class and my thought was that the quiz would cover what all of our homework had covered, but I couldn't have been more wrong. So the only thing I can do is study as much as I can and hope for the best!

The rest of my classes are going OK, not too much to complain about. I had an Algebra exam last Saturday and ended up getting an A- on that. I currently have an A- in my accounting class with our first test in that class this week.

There will not be any exams in my Art class or my English Comp class except the final exams. In my Art class I have 2 our of class assignments that count for a good part of our grade. One is an essay on an art lecture that I went to this past Thursday night, the other is 30 sketches that I have to do. As for my English Comp class, I have 5 essay's to write, the first of which I turn the final draft in this week in class.

All in all, school is going well, I just wish I would have done a couple of things differently. I wish that I hadn't have taken so many of my core classes because they all require TONS of homework! I also wish that I hadn't have spread my classes out over so many days and would have scheduled them maybe more on the same days, even if it meant 8 or more hours on campus on the days I have classes. But I can make sure I schedule them better next semester. Right now I travel back and forth to campus 5 days a week, which is too much.

So, there you have it, this semester in a nut shell. I have no doubt changing schools what the right thing for me to do!!!!!
**huggles**

No comments: