Monday, July 23, 2007

Upgrading my bathroom

One of the things that I wanted to get done over my summer break from school was painting and upgrading my bathroom. It's not a very pretty room, the walls are covered in this shiny white paneling with a gold print on them, the tub is gold colored and the blinds are YUCK! I plan on putting up white wainscoting on the lower half of the walls and painting the top half a creamy tan color with the trim around the door and window being painted white.

On thing I'd really like to do with the window is to hang faux wood blinds. I think with the colors that I plan on doing the bathroom in it would really be a nice accent to hang a wood colored blind in the window.

I'll be sure to post before and after pictures when I finally get this finished and you can tell me what you think.

No comments: