Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm going to have to replace my computer

I know I should be excited about this, but I'm honestly not. The thought of replacing this computer scares me. It's a great computer, but I've been having some problems with it. A few weeks ago my NIC card went out and I had to replace it. This weekend I went to my sisters for 2 days and left my computer on, and apparently burnt up my graphics card. It's also having problems with the CD burner, sometimes it will burn, sometimes it won't. And although I have a total of 8 USB ports, only half of them are working now.

So what I'll probably do is replace this one for me, then take this computer into the shop and have them give it a good tune up, add some memory, fix the USB ports that aren't working, and get the CD burner working again. Once that's done, this will become hubby's puter and the kids will get his, and theirs will FINALLY go to computer heaven....LOL!

But now I'm torn, do I want to get a laptop or do I want to get a MAC? I actually want both, so we'll see what I can come up with...LOL! I'll keep you posted!
**HUGGLES**

No comments: