Sunday, June 17, 2007

They didn't believe me

We just ran up to the ice cream place to grab some ice cream, and MMMMMMM, was it good! The kids were funny and in rare form for them, meaning they weren't fighting for a change..LOL! On the way home they both busted out laughing so hard they were crying. When I finally got them calmed down enough that they could tell me what was so funny, I busted out laughing myself and proclaimed "That's DEFINITELY blog worthy", but they didn't believe that I'd actually blog about it.

What was so funny, your asking? For some reason my son decided he was going to poke his sister in the belly button, which made her giggle because it tickled. He then told her she reminded him of the Pillsbury dough boy because in the commercials he giggles when he's poked in the stomach.....LOL! Ahhhh, the joys of parenthood!

On a side note, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to any fathers that read here!
**huggles**

No comments: