Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I never did give you a school update, did I?

So sorry, things have been insanely busy the last few weeks, and they don't show much of a sign of slowing down in the near future either.

This semester of school is over.....WHOOHOO!! I can't believe I finished it, but I'm very proud of myself for doing so. I had 3 classes, but with 1 1/2 weeks of school to go I had to let one go. Not because I couldn't handle it, but because there was no way for me to pass the final exam, and without getting a 100% in the final exam there was no way for me to pass the class. So rather than stressing myself out over it more than I could deal with, I decided to let it go. It is a little disappointing, but not the end of the world. I passed my other 2 classes with a B+ and an A-, so I'm definitely not going to complain!

I also have an update for anyone who knows about the work we've been doing on my sisters house. We have this weekend to finish up and next weekend they move into their new house. This is exciting in so many ways. First because they'll finally be able to move into this wonderful house that we've been working on for almost 2 months. Second because it means no more weekend trips up to Michigan to do a full days worth of remodeling work. Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed the work that we've been doing, and I think it's actually brought my sister and I closer than we have been in a very long time, but I'd also like to be able to spend time doing things at my own home. So I'm excited for them, I know that they'll even happier when their old house finally sells!

Other than work, there's really not much going on with me. I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time!
**HUGGLES**

No comments: