Sunday, April 15, 2007

My mom cracks me up

My mom left for vacation on Friday with my brother and sister in law. I'm excited for her because she really needed this time to just rest and relax, she works too much and sometimes I worry about her. I was talking to her on Sunday and she was telling me everything she had to do that week to get ready to leave on Friday. One of the things she said that hit me hard was that she was making sure her Funeral Insurance was paid. She's always been one to plan for the future, but I guess I've just never thought of the future in that way. Maybe it's time I started looking into something like that for myself. My husband had it through his employer, but now that he's not working for them anymore I guess I need to think about it for him as well.

No comments: