Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not sure if I updated you on school yet

I know that I told you that I'd update you once I got my classes scheduled, but looking back over my blog, I realize that I never did. Sorry about that!

On March 16th I went in and registered for my classes. I had been thinking that I'd be going to school all day Monday through Thursday, which would have been ok. Imagine my surprise when I chose my classes and found out that I'm only going to school on Monday and Wednesday!

My first class on those days is Introduction to Desktop Applications and starts at 8:30 a.m. and runs til 10:40. My second class is E-commerce and starts at 10:45 a.m. and runs until 1:00 p.m. Then I don't go back to class until 7:45 p.m. and my class then is beginning HTML, that class goes until 10:00 p.m. It will make for a long day and a late night, but being able to condense my classes into 2 days makes it possible for me to sill do things that I thought I'd have to quit doing.

Like my job, for instance. I had told my boss that I'd only be able to work on Fridays, but I now know that I can work at least one other day, which will be helpful and make it easier for me to keep the paperwork and bookwork up. I was also worried that I'd have to drop out of my group that I go to on Tuesday mornings, but I get to keep going to that also. So I'm very happy with my class schedule and I think I'm going to like my classes as well!

I have to go into school the end of this week and get my books, then on the 5th I have my orientation, then I have my first class on Monday April 9th, which is only 2 weeks from tomorrow. Very nervous, but VERY excited also!
**huggles**

No comments: