Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Why I haven't been around much

I'm not sure if you remember, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in August I started painting my kitchen. It all started over a dark spot in the ceiling under an ugly fluorescent light that we took down and just expanded.

Well, 6 months later, it's still a work in progress....LOL! Yes, I know, it should have been done well before now, but I just haven't had the ambition nor have I wanted to paint. That was until this past weekend.

All of a sudden on Saturday I had the idea that I wanted to get the kitchen done and I wanted it done NOW! So, that's what I've been doing. The white is 99% done except for some touch ups and the brownish tan color is maybe 75% done. It looks AMAZING! I'm so glad I went with these 2 colors. My hope is to have it all 100% done by the end of this weekend. Once it's done I'll be sure to post pictures!
**huggles**

No comments: