Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Too cold to ice skate?

Apparently it is, here in my town it was so cold the other day that they actually closed the skating rink down. It was more because of the fact that they wanted people to stay inside than it was because of the cold. The other thing that blew my mind was the fact that they even closed the kitchen for the poor. That's just sad!

So that's what I've been doing, beating the FREEZING cold! On Monday it was -27 with the wind chill when I got up. Yesterday wasn't much better, but I'm THRILLED to say that today the current temp is 8 and with the windchill it's only -6....WHOOHOO!! It's a heatwave, break out the bathing suits and head to the beach....LMAO!

The kids have been home from school the past 2 days but FINALLY went back today! I'm enjoying my peace and quiet!

**huggles**

No comments: