Friday, November 24, 2006

LOOOOOOOOONG Day!!

Wow this has been a long day! I got up at 3:00 this morning and drove up to Michigan to go Black Friday shopping with my mom. All in all, everything went well. We hit Kohl's first, then Kmart, then the mall in her town, then we went to pick up my car and I headed home for a bit. The fog was SOOOOOOO thick driving home. It was probably the worst fog I've seen in a very long time. When I got home my sis called, she was going to come down here and pick me up for more shopping down here, but the fog had her kind of freaked and she had seen a major accident on the expressway going in the opposite direction she was going, so she wanted ot know if I would mind driving into town rather than her driving all the way out here, which I didn't. So we met at the BIG mall down here in town, which was a total nightmare. It was wall to wall people and the lines for the checkouts were longer than any I had seen today. In one store people at the front of the line said they had been waiting nearly an hour. Figures, that was the store that I could have gone hog wild for my son in because for the first time ever I found pants for him in a size 16 slim. UGH. I "might" try to go back tomorrow to see if there are any left.

Anyway, it's not 7:20 and I've been up for 16 hours...LOL. You can be guaranteed that I'll be to bed by 9 tonight!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

**huggles**

No comments: