Saturday, November 18, 2006

Although camping season is over

I'm already getting thoughts and ideas for camping trips next year....LOL!! One of the biggest things about tent camping is being able to pack our gear in a minimal amount of space. I try to use every space saving measure I can think of.

While wandering around the net, I came across Picnic Backpacks. I tell you, their picnic backpacks will REALLY come in handy for camping next year! I especially like the Ascot Ivy This set holds the perfect amount of table ware and accessories for the 4 of us for camping. And rather than having to haul around a tote with dinner ware, it will all be neatly packed away in a small and easy to carry backpack!

If you do any type of camping or picnic dinners, I'm sure they'll have just the item you're looking for!

No comments: